Wednesday, November 27, 2013



Giving Thanks

This year and in particular in this class I know that I am very thankful for one of my classmates named Steven.  I did not know Steven at the beginning of the year, and I was fortunate enough to share lunch, gym and English with him.  In all the classes that I have with him, he is funny, making me relax if I am worried about a test or one of my classes.  He listens to not only me but also everybody else, and he is always willing to help me with homework.  But most of all he is a very good friend who puts others ahead of himself, even in the most inconvenient times.  In English class he is always willing to work with me, whether it is group work, or if we are editing one of our new writing pieces.  In addition he is willing to talk to anybody in our class or even in our school.  He knows how to make people feel appreciated and welcomed, as well as knowing when somebody needs a conversation to make them feel better.  I am very glad that I was given the opportunity to be in multiple classes with Steven.  Steven is also kind and nice to everybody, and seems to care for others ahead of himself.  He will help others when given the opportunity, and he will make sure that they are all right.  He is also very humble and does not bring much recognition to himself in school.  However there are many things that he should be recognized for, his intelligence, his work ethic, and his ability to help others.                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment