Tuesday, November 12, 2013


I Celebrate Myself

I think that everybody has something to celebrate something in his or her life.  They can celebrate their different achievements, if it would be on a sports field, or in the office.  People can celebrate themselves for how they act in certain situations.  I think it is part of human nature to admire what we have done.  I think that everybody has done this, at least once in his or her lifetime.  However one thing that I celebrate in my life is not about me, but about a saying or characteristic that was brought about from my family.  That characteristic is working hard.  I was brought up to believe that success in life comes from hard work, and the hours of dedication that you put in.  You do not all of a sudden become successful overnight; you have to work until you cannot anymore.  If you want to achieve success, you should only be worried about that one thing.  You have to be focused on it, and be working nonstop.  Hard work is how our world still exists.  Inventions and businesses did not just appear out of nowhere, they were created through hard work.  I can celebrate this characteristic that was brought to me, not by boasting but by continuing to work hard, and strive for success.  

2 comments:

  1. Great work on this one. I can tell you put a lot of thought into what you wrote and it really shows. Keep up the great blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that that the world is indeed hard work and if you have accomplished something in this world, give yourself a pat on the back. It's not prideful or boastful to feel good about a good achievement. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete